1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Athaway

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Athaway, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Athaway

Athaway

Team:
    Drift Riders
    • Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any) : Mainly Div Admin, I'm also fine with Reg admin.
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff : I'm on the boards since early 2015, think I can say I'm known of majority of the people of the community and I'm in pretty good terms with everyone. I think I can be a good addition to MKU staff since I played for 2 years.
    • Previous Experience : talking about MK, I don't have much experience except running a 200cc team this season smoothly but I already organized some irl events / I alrdy helped a bit french players about rules/registrations so it shouldn't be a big deal I guess
    • Activity Level : I'd say something like 8/10 (Even if school takes a lot of time I'm able to check discord something like once every 2 hours at least) I'm p much always on discord on evenings/w-e/holidays as long as I'm awake
    • Contact information : Athaway#6875

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. Athaway

Athaway

Team:
    Drift Riders
  3. Athaway

Athaway

Team:
    Drift Riders
    Updated + still interested

4. Athaway